- Assembles the cap onto the base of a half inch thermostat.
- 2 mechanical jaws are used to ‘crimp’ the thermostat cap onto the base.
- Microprocessor control and adjustment of crimp time.
- Manual control of pressure via the frontpanel regulator.
- Manual height adjustment to align jaws and cap.
- Cap materials:Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Brass.
- Base materials: ceramic, phenolic and plastic.
- Throughput of 400 to 500 parts per hour from a single operator
- Standalone machine requires only clean, dry compressed air. and 220VAC power.
- Small size : 700mm x 350mm x 350mm
- Low weight: 24kg
- More than 65 units, sold so far in China and Vietnam.